Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, take ownership of your initiative, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or companywide as Flen Health. As an entrepreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a Legal Specialist to reinforce our Legal & Compliance department. This is a permanent full-time position that can be based in our office in Luxembourg or in Belgium and reporting directly to the General Counsel/Group Compliance Director.
If you are experienced in contract management and compliance and have always wanted to work for a renowned pharmaceutical company, you can be the perfect candidate for this job!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You will draft, review, and manage contracts between Flen Health Group companies and external stakeholders (manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, healthcare professionals and organisations, insurance companies, and other partners)
- You will be in charge of auditing (KYC) Flen Health’s partners
- You will take responsibility for the corporate housekeeping for the Group companies
- You will manage Flen Health’s Intellectual Property portfolio (mainly, trademarks and patents)
- You will act as the point of contact for the GDPR, and other privacy and data protection matters, which includes advising Flen Health’s internal stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Sales, HR, IT, … departments) on compliance, training personnel on privacy matters and internal compliance procedures, maintaining the registry of Flen Health’s data processing operations, driving data protection impact assessments, preparing SCC, data breach notifications, …
- You will advise on compliance with Sunshine Laws and ensure healthcare transparency reporting is done correctly and on time
- You will draft and update compliance-related policies, procedures, and template documents
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Law
- You demonstrate 5–7 years of post-qualification experience in a similar position, ideally in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment
- You have a solid knowledge of European, preferably Belgian and/or the UK, legislative framework
- The knowledge of the legislative framework related to healthcare (preferably the medical devices industry) is a plus
- You have substantial experience in contract management (essential requirement)
- You possess excellent drafting skills, with particular attention to detail (essential requirement)
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage cross-departmental and cross-company projects
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; other languages as Dutch, French or German are an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV, and motivation letter below or via the following email address: email@example.com