Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or companywide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for a Product Specialist for an immediate start to reinforce our Marketing Department. This is a permanent full-time position home-based in the Netherlands. As a Product Specialist for the Dutch market, you will support the Marketing division in the development and implementation of strategic selling plans for this region. You will take the lead on specific projects by working with cross-functional teams and managing external agencies to ensure perfect execution.
This position will suit you perfectly if you have a taste for innovation and the desire to make things happen.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You will contribute to the promotion of Flen Health's brands and to the communication plan to raise our brands’ visibility and awareness.
- You will assist in the development and execution of the annual marketing plan for the respective countries/regions in line with the company's strategy by ensuring operational follow-up in close collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- You will develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams each cycle.
- You will support digital marketing projects rolled out for countries/regions in line with the company’s strategy.
- You will ensure up-to-date knowledge of products, markets, competitors, and report on market developments in order to optimize the brand strategy and communication plan.
- You will monitor/analyze and present local market dynamics.
- You will support market research projects to explore untapped business segments for the existing product portfolio.
- You will explore and support the introduction and launch of new products in the relevant region.
- You will attend relevant local seminars and conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments.
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Marketing or Business & Economics
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the wound care market
- You are Dutch native speaker and fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You are customer-oriented: you are able to explore clients’ needs by carrying out market analysis and by being out in the field
- You have good planning and organization skills
- You have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to implement and take ownership of new projects
- You have strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- You are willing to travel, including overnight stays (+-20% of working time)
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV and motivation letter below OR send them to the following email address: email@example.com