Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or companywide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working ecosystem, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist for an immediate start. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Belgium and reporting directly to the Finance & Fleet Manager.
As part of the Finance team, you are in charge of the day-to-day bookkeeping for the group and its affiliates. You are also responsible for controlling tasks, monthly closing of the various entities of the group and assisting in reporting group results. You will be responsible for meeting deadlines and will be an important first point of contact for Flen Health’s suppliers and customers.
This position will suit you perfectly if you have a taste for innovation and the desire to make things happen!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
You will be in charge of performing the day-to-day bookkeeping for the group and its affiliates including (but not limited to):
- Booking suppliers and customer invoices and executing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Interco and stock reconciliations
- Payroll processing
- Expenses reports
- Completion of tax and statutory returns (VAT, INTRASTAT) on a monthly/yearly basis
- Monitoring of unpaid debts with customer service
- Budget preparation with different departments and proper monthly follow-up
- Ensure monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Ensure a proper balance sheet review
- Preparing and booking consolidation entries
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of systems, processes, and internal controls
- Perform analysis of sales, cost and KPI performance, as required
- Assist with month-end and year-end closings and auditor queries
Your qualifications & experience:
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy
- ACCA/CPA professional certification is an asset
- You can demonstrate a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in accounting/finance
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting standards
- You have a good command of accounting and consolidation tools
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You are able to work towards the deadline whilst demonstrating strong precision and rigour in data processing
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal). A good level of German is a strong asset. Other languages such as French or Dutch are considered a good asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please submit your application, CV, and motivation letter below or via the following email address: email@example.com